Vincent has studied in Spain, Turkey, and most recently in Mexico with International Recording Artists, The Blonde Gypsies : Latcho & Andrea www.latchoandrea.com.
Drawing influence from the gypsies of Southern France, he developed his unique percussive technique that utilizes a diverse array of strumming styles, rhythms, and taps.
As founder and composer of flamenco-dance band, Last Caravan, and gypsy guitar/violin duo, Vincent & Vedant, he has toured extensively.
Vincent now resides in Charlottesville, Virginia where he performs weekly as a soloist, and with his gypsy rumba duo Berto & Vincent.
Vincent uses Jose Luis Diaz Reyes Flamenco Guitars, Cordoba Guitars and Daniel Mari strings exclusively.
Performing for over 25 years, Vincent Zorn is a premier Flamenco/Spanish guitarist for private and corporate events. Some the venues where is has performed over the years are:
- University of Virginia Colonnade Club
- Monticello Wine Trail Festival
- Ocrafolk Music and Storytelling Festival
- Pippin Hill Winery
- Glass House Winery
- Mt. Ida Reserve
- Pro Re Nata Farm Brewery
- Bold Rock
- The Bacara Resort & Spa
- IMAX Corporate Retreat with Clint Eastwood
- The Santa Barbara Four Seasons Biltmore
- The Santa Barbara San Ysidro Ranch
- The Santa Barbara International Film Festival – SBIFF
- The Santa Barbara Old Spanish Days – Fiesta
- The California State Fair
- Bill Graham’s Mountain Aire Music Festival
- The High Sierra Music Festival
- The Chico World Music Festival
Charlottesville, Virginia Rumba Flamenco Guitarist for Weddings, Private & Corporate Events
Vincent Zorn is a Rumba Flamenco guitarist based in Charlottesville, Virginia. His style of guitar music is perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, anniversaries, corporate events, private events, wineries, breweries, fundraising events, wine tastings, or any other special occasion that arises. He is available to perform weddings, private and corporate events in Charlottesville, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and beyond.