Vincent has studied in Spain, Turkey, and most recently in Mexico with International Recording Artists, The Blonde Gypsies : Latcho & Andrea www.latchoandrea.com.
Drawing influence from the gypsies of Southern France, he developed his unique percussive technique that utilizes a diverse array of strumming styles, rhythms, and taps.
As founder and composer of flamenco-dance band, Last Caravan, and gypsy guitar/violin duo, Vincent & Vedant, he has toured extensively.
Vincent now resides in Charlottesville, Virginia where he performs weekly as a soloist, and with his gypsy rumba duo Berto & Vincent.
Vincent uses Jose Luis Diaz Reyes Flamenco Guitars, Cordoba Guitars and Daniel Mari strings exclusively.
Performing for over 25 years, Vincent Zorn is a premier Flamenco/Spanish guitarist for private and corporate events. Some the venues where is has performed over the years are:
- Weekly residence at The Bebedero – downtown Charlottesville
- University of Virginia Colonnade Club
- Monticello Wine Trail Festival
- Ocrafolk Music and Storytelling Festival
- Pippin Hill Winery
- Glass House Winery
- Mt. Ida Reserve
- Pro Re Nata Farm Brewery
- Bold Rock
- The Bacara Resort & Spa
- IMAX Corporate Retreat with Clint Eastwood
- The Santa Barbara Four Seasons Biltmore
- The Santa Barbara San Ysidro Ranch
- The Santa Barbara International Film Festival – SBIFF
- The Santa Barbara Old Spanish Days – Fiesta
- The California State Fair
- Bill Graham’s Mountain Aire Music Festival
- The High Sierra Music Festival
- The Chico World Music Festival