Santa Barbara, California Rumba Flamenco Guitarist for Weddings, Private & Corporate Events
A native Californian, Vincent Zorn has been a staple working musician in the Santa Barbara area for the past fifteen years appearing weekly at the region’s most popular bistros and at numerous private and corporate events.
Appearing at more than 250 events per year, Vincent has been the top event musician in the Santa Barbara area. He has performed at The Bacara Resort & Spa, The Four Seasons Biltmore, The San Ysidro Ranch, The Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Old Spanish Days in Santa Barbara, The Santa Barbara Solstice Celebration, The Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival, The Mammoth Margarita Festival, and more.
- The Bacara Resort & Spa ( Miro, the Bistro, & The Spa Cafe)
- Top vendor for Bacara Resort & Spa
- The Four Seasons Biltmore
- The Coral Casino
- The San Ysidro Ranch
- The Santa Barbara Historical Museum
- The Santa Barbara International Film Festival – SBIFF
- Old Spanish Days – Santa Barbara
- Weekly in Santa Barbara & Montecito’s most popular bistros
- Various wineries and tasting rooms in Los Olivos & Santa Ynez
- The California State Fair
- Bill Graham’s Mountain Aire Music Festival
- The High Sierra Music Festival
- The Bear Valley Music Festival
- The Chico World Music Festival
- Many restaurant’s, coffee shop, club, & college in Northern & Southern California – from Humboldt to Hollywood.
With six albums to his credit, Vincent’s profound guitar work unites the fire of Flamenco, the sophistication of Jazz, and the relaxed sensuality of Bossa Nova together into a rich musical experience. His sound has been likened to Nouveau Flamenco artists such as Ottmar Liebert, rumba super-group The Gipsy Kings, and legendary flamenco guitarist Manitas De Plata.
Vincent has studied in Spain, Turkey, and most recently in Mexico with International Recording Artists The Blonde Gypsies : Latcho & Andrea www.latchoandrea.com. Drawing influence from the gypsies of Southern France, he developed his unique percussive technique that utilizes a diverse array of strumming styles, rhythms, and taps.
As a founder and composer of flamenco-dance band Last Caravan, he has toured extensively and now resides in Santa Barbara, California.
Vincent uses Jose Luis Diaz Reyes Flamenco Guitars & Daniel Mari Strings exclusively.
Vincent Zorn is Santa Barbara based Rumba Flamenco guitarist available to perform private & corporate events in Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez, Montecito, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, Los Angeles counties, and beyond. Perfect guitar music music for weddings, wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, anniversaries, corporate & private events, fund raisers, wine tastings, or any special occasion.