Vincent Zorn | Charlottesville Global Guitarist
Vincent has studied guitar in Spain (Jerez), Turkey (Istanbul), and most recently in Mexico (La Cruz de Huanacaxtle) with International Recording Artists, The Blonde Gypsies : Latcho & Andrea.
Drawing influence from the gypsies of Southern France, he developed his unique percussive technique that utilizes a diverse array of strumming styles, rhythms, and taps.
With eleven credits to his name, Vincent now resides in Charlottesville, Virginia where he performs weekly as a soloist, and with his gypsy rumba duo Berto & Vincent.
Vincent uses Jose Luis Diaz Reyes Flamenco Guitars, Cordoba Guitars and Daniel Mari strings exclusively.
Over the span of 25 years, Vincent Zorn has established himself as a premier recording artist & performing guitarist. Appearing on stage, studio, and private & corporate event performances, his music has appeared in film and some of the finest venues coast to coast.
- Weekly residence at The Bebedero – downtown Charlottesville
- University of Virginia Colonnade Club
- Monticello Wine Trail Festival
- Ocrafolk Music and Storytelling Festival
- Pippin Hill Winery
- Glass House Winery
- Bold Rock Cidery
- Weekly residence at Cava Restaurant & Bar – Montecito
- Weekly residence at Zaytoon – Santa Barbara
- The Bacara Resort & Spa
- IMAX Corporate Retreat with Clint Eastwood
- The Santa Barbara Four Seasons Biltmore
- The Santa Barbara San Ysidro Ranch
- The Santa Barbara International Film Festival – SBIFF
- The Santa Barbara Old Spanish Days – Fiesta
- The California State Fair
- Bill Graham’s Mountain Aire Music Festival
- The High Sierra Music Festival
- The Chico World Music Festival